Terms & Condition
This document (“Terms and Conditions”) is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
This Website is owned and operated by Nuzzrii. By using our Website, you accept these Terms and Conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these Terms and Conditions or any part of these Terms and Conditions, you must not use our Website. Nuzzrii reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time without any obligation to inform you, and it is your responsibility to look through them as often as possible. All rights, including copyright, on this Website are owned by or licensed to Nuzzrii. Any use of this Website or its contents, including copying or storing it in whole or part is prohibited without the permission of Nuzzrii.
If you have any queries about these Terms and Conditions or have any comments or complaints on or about our Website, please email us at email@example.com
When you use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, you agree and understand that you are communicating with us through electronic records and you consent to receive communications via electronic records from us periodically, and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
ORDER OF PRODUCTS
All products and information displayed on the Website constitute an invitation to offer. Your order for purchase constitutes your offer, which shall be subject to the Terms and Conditions as listed herein. We reserve the right to accept or reject your offer in part or in full. Our acceptance of your order will take place upon dispatch of the product(s) ordered. Dispatch of all the product(s) ordered, may or may not happen at the same time, in such a scenario that portion of the order which has been dispatched will be deemed to have been accepted by us and the balance would continue to be on offer to us and we reserve the right to accept or reject such balance order.
No act or omission Nuzzrii prior to the actual dispatch of the product(s) ordered will constitute acceptance of your offer. If you have provided us with your email address, we will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order, and email you again to confirm dispatch and therefore acceptance of the order.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on the Website. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery. All products are handcrafted so there may be some variations in the actual product received. Packaging of the product may vary from the packaging of the product displayed on the Website.
All products are subject to availability. We reserve the right to limit the quantity of products we supply, supply only part of an order or divide up orders. We will inform you if we are unable to fulfill your order.
MADE-TO-ORDER: TERMS & CONDITIONS
- A made-to-order item will be specially manufactured on order and shipped within six weeks of placing the order.
- If you wish to cancel your order due to any reason, 25% of the final product cost will be deducted and the balance amount will be refunded.
- You have to pay 100% of the product value at the time of placing a made-to-order request.
- The shipping amount of a made-to-order item will depend on the value of the product, as given below: Domestic shipment:
- If product value is above Rs. 6,000, then shipping will be free.
- If product value is below Rs. 6,000, then Rs. 150 flat shipping charges will apply per order.
- GST at 3% will be charged.
- Standard shipping is always chargeable, starting at $42. The amount will increase based on the value, weight and destination of the shipment.
- Import duty if applicable, as per import country laws & regulation, will be charged at the time of delivery.
The delivery of your order will be made as per the shipping information of Nuzzrii available at https://nuzzrii.com/return-and-refund-policy/
- You must provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by Nuzzrii’s registration form.
- Upon change or inaccuracy of any information provided by you on the Website, you shall be responsible to promptly inform us via email or contact us at our customer service number.
- To maintain and promptly update the registration data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete, or not current or if Nuzzrii has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, and not current or not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, we have the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide you access to the Website.
- In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information), the re-delivery of the same will made as per shipping information available at www.nuzzrii.com
- You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. Nuzzrii reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), Nuzzrii has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the services of the Website and or other affiliated websites without prior notice whatsoever.
- That before placing an order you shall check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product, you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale and invitation of offer included in the item’s description.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password ‘mining’ or any other illegitimate means.
Nuzzrii reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to limit the quantity/value of the items purchased by you and such restrictions may be applicable to orders placed by the same account, the same credit/debit card, and also to orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. We will provide notification to the customer should such limits be applied. Nuzzrii reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to prohibit sales to any one as it may deem fit.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of this Website, including, without limitation:
- Accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account, which you are not authorized to access.
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system, network or breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
- Attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the site, overloading, and “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing” or “crashing.”
- Sending unsolicited emails, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services.
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Nuzzrii will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this site or any activity being conducted on this site. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this site other than the search engine and search agents available on this site and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Microsoft Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox).
CANCELLATION BY NUZZRII
There may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional information or verification/s before accepting any order. We will inform you if the entire order or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your credit/debit card has been charged, the said amount will be reverted to your card account.
We will seek authorization on your card for the aggregate amount of the order placed by you, however, we may charge your card (capture) only with the amount corresponding to the actual portion of the order that we are able/willing to fulfill, and any associated shipping charges/taxes and levies etc. Any surplus amount, for which we might have originally sought and received an authorization on your card from your Card Issuer, if not captured by us in the time period stipulated by our Merchant Banker, will not be captured/ charged. If, however, the same is charged to your card/bank account in error, we will refund it as soon as the same is realized by us or brought to our notice, whichever is sooner. Nuzzrii reserves the right to capture/charge your card to the full or partially authorized amount for the concerned order.
SALE AND PROMOTION
All offers for sale on the Website shall be subject to the following conditions:
The products under sale will be available only till the availability of stock with Nuzzrii. Duration of sale is in the sole discretion of Nuzzrii and it reserves the right to extend or terminate the sale, without further information at any point of time.
The products under the sale may be removed/changed/added by Nuzzrii and the discounted prices can also be changed, at sole discretion of Nuzzrii.
In case of any further query regarding the sale, please email customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nuzzrii reserves the right, at any time, to amend/add/remove/modify (in whole or part) any of the terms & conditions of sale, or to replace, wholly or in part, this promotion by another promotion, whether similar to this promotion or not, or to withdraw it altogether, and Nuzzrii decision in this regard shall be final and requires no intimation to the customer of any sort.
Dimensions displayed on the Website are noted in centimeters and millimeters. While we try to ensure that all measurements on our Website are accurate, errors may occur as each piece is unique. Ring sizing is sometimes a challenge to get perfectly right. A very thick band will feel much tighter than a thin band of the exact same size. When sizing a ring, we make every effort to ensure a perfect fit on the first try. Please choose your ring size carefully.
Nuzzrii, together with our licensors, owns the copyright to all the contents of this Website, including images. All trademarks and other intellectual property are owned by or licensed to us (unless otherwise specified).
You shall not copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, download, display, post or transmit any part of the Website without written consent from us (except as stated below).
You may print or download any page(s) for your own personal and non-commercial use only. If you have any doubts about what you can do, please go to our contact us page to apply for permission to reproduce the content.
While our Website is as accurate as possible, we cannot accept responsibility for any inaccuracies or errors beyond our reasonable control. We cannot guarantee that colours in our images will be rendered correctly on different computer monitors.
You shall not use the Website in any way that will damage it or interrupt its provision. You shall not use the Website to transmit or post any computer viruses.
We cannot guarantee that the Website is free from computer viruses, and you should take your own precautions in this respect.
We will try to make sure that the Website is always available. However, this is not always possible, and we are not liable if the Website is unavailable.
The Website may contain links to other websites; these external websites are not under our control. We cannot be held responsible for such Websites and cannot make any guarantees about them. We provide these links because we think they might interest you, but we do not monitor or endorse these websites.
By accessing the links, you may leave this Website and be directed to an external website, or to a website maintained by an entity other than Nuzzrii. If you decide to visit any such site, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or any other destructive elements. Nuzzrii makes no warranty or representation regarding, and does not endorse, any linked websites or the information appearing thereon or any of the products or services described thereon. Links do not imply that Nuzzrii or this Website sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated with them. You hereby expressly acknowledge and agree that the linked sites are not under the control of Nuzzrii and Nuzzrii is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. Nuzzrii is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. Nuzzrii is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link shall not be construed to imply endorsement by Nuzzrii in any manner of the Website.
We take no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered as a result of our ‘order online’ service, or goods supplied using it, except as required by law, even if we could have foreseen the loss, or the possibility of it was brought to our attention. All purchases from the Website are at your own risk and while making order on the Website, you should apply prudence. Nuzzrii gives no representation or warranty for your purchase order. However, in some special circumstances, Nuzzrii at its discretion will consider its liability for your order up to a maximum limit of purchase price of the order.
CHANGES TO THE SITE DISCLAIMER
We reserve the right to change the Site Disclaimer from time to time. If this happens, we will notify you by posting the updated Site Disclaimer on the Website. If you do not wish to be governed by the revised Website disclaimer, you must not use the Website.
This Website disclaimer is governed by the law of India, and you and we agree to use the Jaipur jurisdiction if there is any dispute between us. If any part of this Site Disclaimer is found to be invalid by law, the rest of them remain valid and enforceable.